[Pcsclite-muscle] question about locking and reconnect

Ricardo Martin rickyepoderi
Wed Jun 3 03:42:46 PDT 2015

Hi Ludovic,
> My proposal
> - I do not change pcsc-lite but document the difference with Windows
> - you propose a patch for OpenSC
For me it's ok. But remember that I'm just a Spanish user who is tired to not be able to use my DNIe in Linux (there are more problems but, you know, one after the other). I will update the bug later and, if OpenSC guys agree with us, I will try to clone, patch (with the "ifdefs" commented before) and make a pull request.
You are very kind. Thanks again!