[Pcsclite-muscle] PySCard: unofficial version 1.6.16 available

Martin Paljak martin
Sat Sep 6 10:58:00 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:
> I now provide a snapshot version of PySCard myself at [1]. PySCard is
> a Python wrapper for PC/SC.

As I understand this comes from the SF SVN tree and there are no other changes?

I'm facing a problem (unstable SCardGetStatusChange after X blocking
calls) on Linux (Debian testing) via pyscard (which, reading the code,
seems to come not from pyscard but from pcsc-lite client) and I think
it makes sense to try with the latest versions.

m.
--
Martin
+372 515 6495