[Pcsclite-muscle] An alternate Python library for PC/SC Lite

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Tue Dec 9 01:06:17 PST 2014

> [0]  It amazed me how poor the ISO reference documentation was compared
>      to the IETF documentation (or even the Python documentation).
>      Especially so because ISO specs are expensive and hard to find,
>      whereas the open source documentation is free and easy to find.

An IETF specification is official only after two independent
implementations of the specification have been tested to be
inter-operable. So all the details should be solved when the RFC is
published.

ISO documents are not hard to find. They are all at http://www.iso.org/
I agree they are expensive. 131 ? for ISO/IEC 7816-3:2006

Maybe it would be a good thing to have all the ISO specifications
available at http://thepiratebay.se/
Or at least all the ISO 7816 parts :-)

Bye

--