here we are again: real name 'discussion'

Christian Marangi (Ansuel) ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 07:59:06 PDT 2024

> On 27/03/2024 10:53, Paul D wrote:
> >> lets make a vote
> >

> > So... what's necessary for a vote to start?
> >

> Why this insistence on a vote while the discussion is still going on ?
> Why this interest in cut other people's opinion while there is stuff to
> be discussed and may change others idea.
> It is not because a certain direction seems to be the way to go that a
> discussion should be abruptly stopped and not let everything that has to
> be discussed happen.

(I fixed the toppost)

What is there to discuss? We had this problem from what 4 month now?
And there wasn't a single progress on this.

Also IMHO there isn't anything to discuss... The thing is simple. Do we accept
nickname in SoB or we require Real Name (or something that resemble it?)

Also lets not be confused, my intention of doing the vote is to finally take a
decision on this and not to cut any kind of discussion or opinion. Indeed I'm
just saying, lets discuss on what to vote and just do it instead of continuing
this "status-quo".