[VOTE] New member proposal: Robimarko (Robert Marko)

David Hutchison dhutchison at bluemesh.net
Wed Jan 31 07:51:40 PST 2024

I know I don't have a vote, but he helped me personally port the
Mikrotik hAP AC2 ( IPQ40xx based ) platform to OpenWRT and was a huge
help in unravelling this platform.

If I could +1, I would!! Having him on the team and adding IPQ60xx
support would be amazing!
There are several platforms I'd immediately start helping port if
IPQ60xx and IPQ50xx were merged upstream!!

Awesome work Robimarko!!