OpenWrt One - celebrating 20 years of OpenWrt

Kathy Giori kathy.giori at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 20:51:25 PST 2024

Or CrowdSupply [1] (founder Joshua Lifton).

Or I could introduce you to BeagleBoard.org [2] -- combo of the
founder and the exec dir is quite an experienced pair, well-aligned
with OpenWrt principles, experienced with getting high-volume hardware
manufactured and sold (manufactured in Asia). If you want to
collaborate/co-brand with them, you'd have solid experience behind the
sales and distribution of the platform to top-tier distributors
(DigiKey, etc.). I already mentioned this project to founder Jason
Kridner and he'd be happy to have a chat.

kathy

[1] https://www.crowdsupply.com/
[2] https://www.beagleboard.org/

p.s. perhaps you could organize a discussion of this platform at FOSDEM?