Offer for distributors and machine service providers

Hannes Frankrone hannes.frankrone at allbizfusion.com
Thu Apr 25 01:06:01 PDT 2024

Hello,

Is it possible to establish cooperation with you?

I ask because we supply distributors and companies servicing machines and devices with solutions for processing current rails that may be of interest to you.

Our company has been operating in the market for over four decades, with a history of over ten years in designing machines and automating production processes.

In our assortment, you will find equipment for processing current rails, guillotines and benders, cable ends, electronic tools, and many other solutions that enable our partners to achieve high profits from the sale of such products.

We operate internationally, gaining recognition from clients in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and Australia, effectively competing in foreign markets.

Would you like to check what we can offer?

Best regards
Hannes Frankrone