[OpenWrt-Devel] nanostation-m-xw ath79 missing wlan sysfs pci entries

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Mon Nov 18 06:07:16 EST 2019

Joe Ayers <joe at ayerscasa.com> [2019-11-16 15:37:28]:

Hi,

> On nanostation-m-xw ath79 target in master and 19.07,
> "/sys/devices/pci0000:00"  does not exist.  Unable to access vendor
> and device IDs, and no longer reported in "iwinfo <dev> info"
>
> This is working on ath79 for 'nanostation-m'.   I'm guessing the pcie
> entry in dts needs more definition on the nanostation-m-xw?

I don't own the device, so you either need to `git bisect` the problem down or
at least start reverting kernel/mac80211 and find out which commit broke it.
Ot at least provide last working Git hash for you.

It would be better to create a bug report on bugs.openwrt.org, attach your
.config (if you've custom image) and full dmesg as well.

-- ynezz