request for run ocserv over CDN

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:19:58 PDT 2024

Technically ocserv works as an HTTPS server up to the point the VPN
session is established. If you want to stick with HTTPS-only (i.e., no
UDP), you could run over a CDN if the CDN would handle the HTTP
CONNECT and forward the following traffic. In practice I'm not aware
of any CDNs that do that. Even if you tackle that step and find a CDN
that handles it, you must then trust the CDN with your plaintext
traffic.

Regards,
Nikos