Update docs for "pulse secure"?

Benjamin Redelings benjamin.redelings at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:35:37 PDT 2024

Hi,

The web page here gives some information about using openconnect on
"pulse secure" VPNs.

     https://www.infradead.org/openconnect/pulse.html

There is a new python script that allows logging in with WebKit2 and
extracting the authentication cookie for use with openconnect:

     https://github.com/utknoxville/openconnect-pulse-gui/issues

IMHO it is still beta quality, but is the first tool I've seen that
allows me to use openconnect instead of the pulseSecure client.  (Which
is important because the pulseSecure client inexplicably stopped working
recently, giving an error message about inability to create a virtual
interface after authentication completes.)

Thanks!

-BenRI