ocserv+freeradius+google_auth+freeipa

Красильников Артём elvientiy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 03:40:42 PST 2024

Hello.

I'm asking for your help, maybe you can tell me something.

I want to integrate ocserv with freeradius using two-factor
authentication, with 2fa management and secretkey storage on the
freeradius side. To do this, I have configured two different ports in
freeradius, one uses the standard PAM module and authorizes users from
FreeIPA, and the second port uses another PAM module that works through
google_authenticator.
Do you have an understanding or articles on how to configure ocserv for
authorization with 2fa шn the freeradius?