GlobalProtect IPv6 report

David Love Dave.Love at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 03:00:37 PDT 2021

I noticed this in syslog (from the Debian package of 8.10):

  Potential IPv6-related GlobalProtect config tag <ipv6-connection>: no#012This build does not support GlobalProtect IPv6 due to a lack of#012of information on how it is configured. Please report this#012to <openconnect-devel at lists.infradead.org>.

I guess you need more information.  I'm not specifically interested in
v6, but I can follow instructions if that's useful.  I probably can't
get help from the server end, though.