No access on the local network with ocserv and Cisco AnyConnect Client

Tobias Grychtol-Matthaeus tgrymatt at mpi-bremen.de
Wed Feb 3 08:29:52 EST 2021

Dear everyone,

I have installed OCSERV in the version 1.1.2 and use "route = default" for the connection to have a full VPN. Connection is established and routing into our network is working fine.

But with Cisco AnyConnect client on Windows / Mac I have the problem, that my local network is not reachable anymore too... With openconnect (openconnect-gui) my local network is reachable. I tried to check the "Allow local LAN access when using VPN (if configured)" checkbox in my Cisco AnyConnect client, but this is not making any changes. Local network is not reachable, if I am using Cisco AnyConnect client and have a connection to OCSERV.

Does anyone of you has some tipp for me?

Thanks and kind regards,

Tobias

--
	Tobias Grychtol-Matthaeus
Systemadministrator

Max-Planck-Institut für Marine Mikrobiologie
Celsiusstr. 1 - D-28359 Bremen - Raum 1130
Telefon: +49 421 2028 572
Telefax: +49 421 2028 565
E-Mail: tgrymatt at mpi-bremen.de