ocserv in VyOS

Yuriy Andamasov yuriy at vyos.io
Sun Sep 6 13:21:59 EDT 2020

Hello!

Nikos. Basically several things we have in mind.

1) we acquired and want to donate to the project next domains
openconnectvpn.com(http://openconnectvpn.com),
openconnectvpn.net(http://openconnectvpn.net),
openconnectvpn.org(http://openconnectvpn.org)
we also happy to maintain them financially and technically if that needed
2) develop new design that combine common parts of old webs content
but visually separates server and client subprojects
3) Optionally, improve social media presence and provide additional
tools to the team.

More user-base and visibility you guys have, better for everybody who
use this great project.
We at VyOS very interested in collaboration with upstream projects and
think it’s crucial for our success.

excuse me for delays, as we prepare new release everything slow down.

Yuriy from VyOS