Re: openconnect issue solution-seeking:Could not open vpnc.log: 5

Ľubomír Carik lubomir.carik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:14:24 EST 2020

Hi Gong Xin,

please update info about the issue (or provide full log files!!).
What is the version of your app?

Small hint, if you are trying reinstall opeconnect-gui the please
uninstall tap drivers as well; some users complains about issue when
using official client with openconnect together.

Regards,
Lubomir.

po 16. 11. 2020 o 19:16 Daniel Lenski <dlenski at gmail.com> napísal(a):