VPN connected but not working

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:27:46 EST 2020

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 9:43 PM Andrej Osusky <andrej.osusky at oracle.com> wrote:
> Any Idea how to resolve this? Cisco AnyConnect works fine.

We'd need a lot more details in order to give any useful advice here.

What version of OpenConnect?
What OS?
What VPN protocol?
What command-line arguments are you giving to OpenConnect?
What version of the vpnc-script are you using?

> … but I still can not access any page that requires VPN.

Can you isolate this to a routing issue vs. a DNS issue?
Can you successfully ping the VPN-provided DNS servers by *IP address*?
What do the routing table and DNS configuration look like before/after
connecting with OpenConnect?

Etc etc. You may be able to make substantial progress just by working
through these questions.

If they don't provide much clarification, please give us a log of
`openconnect -vvv --dump-http-traffic` with as much detail as you can.
(You can obfuscate passwords or other confidential information from
the log.)

Dan