No subject

Pouya Jamali pouyajamali at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:58:36 EDT 2020

Hi,

I've just set up an ocserv server on centOS7 to allow vpn access from
Cisco Anyconnect clients. It seems that I made the configuration
correctly, because I can successfully connect to the server from any
client. The only thing that bothers me is to have to enter password
each time I want to connect. Cisco community says that the option that
allows for password storage should be set on the server side.

On my server's configuration file I tried adding the following lines:

password-storage=true
password-storage=enable
save-password=true

but neither solved my issue. Please guide me if I can get this done
using ocserv configuration.

Thanks,

Pouya Jamali
Email: pouyajamali at gmail.com