Set http-auth methods list from server side

Andrey Markovskiy amarkowskij at exadel.com
Tue Feb 13 23:03:09 PST 2018

On 13.02.2018 13:04, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 1:57 PM, Andrey Markovskiy
> <amarkowskij at exadel.com> wrote:
>> Hi, All!
>>
>> We've installed ocserv with pam auth and when user send wrong password,
>> client get:
>> "Server 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' requested Basic authentication which is disabled
>> by default"
>> We can set methods from client by command line option
>> --http-auth=Negotiate,NTLM,Digest. How we can do it from server side?
> To configure ocserv, I'd suggest to check:
> http://ocserv.gitlab.io/www/recipes.html
>
> regards,
> Nikos
Nikos,

I've read recipes but I didn't found any information related to my
question.
I'll try to ask by different way: how to restrict http auth methods from
server side as we do it from client side (--http-auth=)?

--
Andrej Markowskij

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified