Unknown DTLS packets

Chaskiel Grundman cgrundman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 05:38:26 PDT 2018

It's possible that this is related to the issue I reported in january
(http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2018-January/004647.html),
which involves a bug in gnutls. The bug has been fixed upstream, but
debian stable and ubuntu have not taken new versions of gnutls 3.5 or
3.6 since that time.

openconnect could hack around this by adjusting the values passed to
gnutls_set_data_mtu upward until gnutls_get_data_mtu returns a value
that is at least what was requested by the gateway in X-DTLS-MTU