Openconnect - Palo Alto - Okta SSO / MFA

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:14:14 PDT 2018

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 11:23 AM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> Where *are* we with merging it? I did some heckling
> at the last round of patches as there was some string allocation
> confusion, and it looked like it hadn't been run in valgrind. Did you
> give me another set after that?

David,
I fixed a couple memory leaks with valgrind and a quick-and-dirty
"GlobalProtect server simulator" (<shudder>) that I wrote with Flask.

I can give you a whole new series of patches but first, to avoid
confusion, let me know…

- Do you want everything squashed into a clean series on top of your
'master' branch?
- Or do you want a series on top of your 'gpst' branch? (which
includes a patch from you on top of my previous series)
- Or something else?

Also, don't forget this other patch I sent for oversize ESP packets —
not GP-specific even though it was first noticed on a GP VPN :-D
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2018-March/004806.html

Thanks,
Dan