Openconnect - Palo Alto - Okta SSO / MFA

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 6 11:23:51 PDT 2018

On Fri, 2018-04-06 at 11:54 -0500, Daniel Lenski wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 11:27 AM, Luis l <chelapa at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Guys, I am using the latests version of OC w/ Palo Alto VPN …
>
> As explained on the page for the fork with PAN GlobalProtect support
> (https://github.com/dlenski/openconnect#feedback-and-troubleshooting),
> you should report problems which are specific to PAN-GP as a new issue
> on Github, rather than on this mailing list. GlobalProtect support is
> not yet part of the official OpenConnect.

FWIW I have no objection to using the mailing list for it even when it
isn't merged yet. Where *are* we with merging it? I did some heckling
at the last round of patches as there was some string allocation
confusion, and it looked like it hadn't been run in valgrind. Did you
give me another set after that?