Openconnect and Cisco hostscan

Magnusson Peter Peter.Magnusson at smhi.se
Wed Sep 13 00:36:12 PDT 2017

Thank you for the reply!

No the cstub binary is downloaded from the vpn server and is maintained
by Cisco.

strace doesnt really tell me anything, i can see that it opens dirs
that contain the needed ca certs and even the ca cert files appear in
the strace but it still doesnt seem to use them.

update-ca-trust is one of the methods ive tried (and the one that we
are normally using) for providing the ca certs, cstub doesnt see to
honor them.

--
Peter Magnusson
ITpc

SMHI
Telefon 011-495 8547 Fax 011-4958350
Epost Peter.Magnusson at smhi.se
601 76 Norrköping Besöksadress Folkborgsvägen 17
www.smhi.se