Ubuntu 17.10 GUI problem when connecting to Juniper/Pulse VPN

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Nov 4 02:06:29 PDT 2017

On Thu, 2017-11-02 at 13:08 -0700, Daniel Lenski wrote:

> > One option might simply be *not* to set form->authgroup_opt, which is
> > what triggers the UI to treat this option as the special "authgroup"
> > option, and return OC_FORM_RESULT_NEWGROUP when it changes. There's no
> > *need* for that special handling in this case as it isn't being used
> > anyway.
>
> Gotcha. Will skipping that affect the behavior of the CLI form-field
> inputs? I think not.

Yeah, I think you're right.

> > Dan, where are we with the final cleanups to the GP code to get that
> > merged? I spent a little while heckling and thought you were going to
> > keep going with the resulting minor cleanups?
>
> I actually was thinking about this recently :-). I went through
> previous email threads recently and tried to figure out if there were
> any specific changes you were waiting on from me. If this is the
> complete list (http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2017-August/004466.html)
> you were waiting for me to:
>
> - Plug any remaining memory leaks
> - Move the UserAgent-mangling into a separate function (presumably
> customized for each protocol)
>
> Is there anything else that's holding it up?

Nothing specific. Make it so that when I read through it with a
completely new set of eyes from start to finish, I don't see things
that I want to fix :)

I did push some commits to a 'gpst' branch which ISTR you already dealt
with; some were fixes and some just added FIXMEs IIRC.