Openconnect issues

Ľubomír Carik lubomir.carik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 06:53:08 PDT 2017

Hi Tom,

the log snippet looks like from openconnect-gui, but bellow is
mentioned openconnect v7.08.
If it's true, the problem is that features in GUI are little bit
behind to upstream openconnect project. Actual status is that
openconnect v7.08 console application should work fine as is. The GUI
may work from v1.6 (because dynamic MTU is not yet supported in GUI,
but this feature has high priority for me).
May be, as workaround you can temporary disable UDP in your VPN
profile settings.

Regars,
Lubomir