recvmsg: Connection timed out (when dual auth)

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Thu Sep 15 02:33:03 PDT 2016

Hello,

I have patched ocserv and rebuilt the EPEL rpm, however no luck.

I am counting 12 seconds since I first input the password in AnyConnect client till AnyConnect prompts again for one.
I would imagine the 10s timeout still kicks in somehow and the 2s difference is client overhead.

I ran ocserv with debug 999 and here is the log, if it helps.
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/428276/73931471/

10s is barely usable; by the time I grab my phone, unlock and approve the login in the Duo app.. there's no room for error, a less technical user might not be as fast.

Glad to test out other patches and options.

Nux!
www.nux.ro