Pulse support

Jeff Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Tue Oct 11 14:55:54 PDT 2016

Hi all,
	I'm trying to use openconnect with Pulse. The official client
works, but I'd rather not use it (it works, but it is terrible).
	When I try to use openconnect with --pulse, it connects and
some traffic seems to work for a while. After a short time, ssh
connections to remote sites stop working. DNS resolution fails. What is
strange is that ping continues to work. I'd like to figure out why it
seems to stop working. When I turn on verbose logging, it appears that
it is moving traffic, but something is failing somewhere.
	Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? What do I need to
provide to help troubleshoot the situation?

...Jeff