How do I use OpenConnect via Network Manager to connect to Juniper VPN?

DAVIDE DELLA VISTA davide.dellavista at unipi.it
Tue May 24 03:43:20 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm using ubuntu 15.10.

 From command line, in order to connect to a Juniper VPN using
OpenConnect, I use the following command-line: sudo openconnect
--juniper vpn.juniper.example.com and it works. I'd like set this
connection as a VPN connection in Network manager.
I've installed network-manager-openconnect, but it fails to connect (I
get a "XML response has no "auth" node" message in the log window).
How do I configure the vpn client when using Network Manager?

Thank you,

--
Davide Della Vista

Dipartimento di ingegneria dell'Energia, dei Sistemi, del TErritorio e
delle Costruzioni (DESTEC)
Università di Pisa
Largo Lucio Lazzarino, 1 - (già via Diotisalvi, 2)
56122 - Pisa - Italy
tel: 050 2217110 - Fax: 050 2217150-60