ocserv-fw script design

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:40:33 PDT 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Lance LeFlore <lance at 3t218.org> wrote:
> I've got a first pass at a patch for ocserv-fw. If the changes seem
> reasonable I can open an issue and create a merge request.
> Diff: https://gitlab.com/snippets/19100/raw
> Full script: https://gitlab.com/snippets/19098/raw

Feel free to open a pull request. The tricky part is testing that.

I've been using firewall-test and firewall-neg-test scripts which rely
on docker, but they are very limited. In fact they don't test the
forwarding of packets but rather access to the server. If you have any
idea on how we could automate that testing I'm all ears.