AW: AW: Read Client Hostname

Matthias Mandlmeier matthias.mandlmeier at online.de
Fri Mar 4 08:35:57 PST 2016

If I understand it correctly there is at the moment no possibility to get the hostname value in the up or down scripts. If this is correct does ocserv has the possibitlity to forward the DHCP Request to another DHCP Server and the external DHCP Server will do the DNS Update? An other idea that I have if it is possible that the Up Script will be executed at a later time when the Hostname is known by ocserv?

Regards

Matthias