Multiple certificates

Niels Peen niels at peen.net
Sat Jun 11 11:19:35 PDT 2016

Hi,

I’m trying to switch from using a wildcard certificate to using multiple LetsEncrypt certificates on a single machine.

The ocserv config allows for multiple certificates and keys to be specified, but it’s unclear to me how to bind a specific certificate to a specific hostname. I had hoped ocserv would do this automatically, using the hostnames found in the certificates themselves, but this appears not to be the case. The client is served the wrong certificate.

Is there any way to bind hostnames (or IP’s) to specific certificates?

Thanks,
Niels