Issue compiling ocserv 0.11.0

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:46:53 PST 2016

On Mon, 2016-02-22 at 16:14 +0100, Björn Ketelaars wrote:
> On Sat 20/02/2016 18:28, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> > On Sat, 2016-02-20 at 14:12 +0100, Björn Ketelaars wrote:
> > > I'm trying to get ocserv 0.11.0 to compile on OpenBSD.
> > > Unfortunately
> > > there is
> >
> > Thanks. A fix is applied.
> > If you have some system (or could help setup one) that we can
> > include
> > in our build system to prevent these issues, would be great.
> >
> > regards,
> > Nikos
> >
> > PS. Note that in the *BSD systems the ocserv-fw script will also
> > not be
> > working.
> >

> I'm locally building and testing ocserv on an OpenBSD machine. When
> everything
> works for me I will propose a diff to the OpenBSD mailinglist for the
> existing ocserv port.
>
> Could you explain what you need and what you expect from a building
> system?
> If I'm not mistaken, there is no gitlab-ci-runner for OpenBSD. This
> makes
> integration with gitlab kinda hard I presume?

I've seen that:
https://about.gitlab.com/2015/04/17/unofficial-gitlab-ci-runner/
and I'd expect that if go runs on openbsd the multi running could run
too, but I've not tried.

Ideally we'd need a system with ocserv's dependencies (and the multi
-runner) which can run a build of ocserv as in:
https://gitlab.com/ocserv/ocserv/builds/735324

If you could verify that the gitlab-ci-runner above runs on openbsd,
then if you could provide me with brief instructions on how to setup an
image that I can use to compile ocserv would be great.