No auth node

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:11:06 PST 2016

I'm trying to connect to my company's Cisco VPN. Openconnect worked
for a while, but they've since added the "posture assessment" module.
I've been working through getting that to work on my machine, which
has been challenging.

As an interim measure, I'm picking a trick from a colleague and
setting up a csd-wrapper which simply says "posture assessment failed"
- at the moment, PA is an interim measure and success is not (supposed
to be) required to access the VPN.

I'm not sure if the CSD stuff is related, but now after the assessment
completes, I get a credentials challenge, which is followed by "XML
response has no 'auth' node." How should I proceed?

Thanks,
Judson