OpenConnect 7.07 fails to build with LibreSSL

Piotr Kubaj pkubaj at anongoth.pl
Wed Aug 31 11:37:55 PDT 2016

I'm not sure about other people use-cases, but I've used Openconnect
with LibreSSL for about a year and couldn't really complain, although I
use it only for remote work. I use GnuTLS-based Openconnect on other
computer with different OS and don't really see the difference in
performance.

I really don't know other people's opinions but if you ask me, sure make
it build. You could openly state in next release's release notes that it
works, but may be slow (and you recommend GnuTLS), so that you don't get
next mails from other people using LibreSSL and saying it's slow :)