location of VPNs config file

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Aug 24 23:21:06 PDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-08-25 at 04:07 +0000, Vyhlidal, David wrote:
> What is the location of VPN config file so I can backup my configured
> VPN servers on client  on Ubuntu 16.04, OpenConnect version v7.06 ?

OpenConnect itself doesn't have a config file in a defined location.
It just takes arguments on the command line. One of those argument
*can* be a config file, containing more options... but it just looks
where you tell it.

If you're using NetworkManager then that'll be where your configuration
is stored; try 'nmcli con export' or 'nmcli con show'.

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation