Can't connect to Juniper VPN because: "Unknown form ID 'frmSelectRoles'"

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Aug 12 00:16:09 PDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-08-11 at 21:13 -0600, Benjamin Cardon wrote:
> David,
>
> Is this still going to get merged?

Er, yes. Sorry for the delay. I got stuck on the 'clean it up' part...
and then distracted by something shiny. Out at a conference for the
rest of this week but will take another look next week.

If you want to have a go at cleaning it up, that'd be great. Although I
don't now remember what it was that I objected to :)