nmav at gnutls.org
Fri Sep 4 12:35:37 PDT 2015
I've just released ocserv 0.10.8. This is a minor feature enhancement
release in the 0.10.x branch.
* Version 0.10.8 (released 2015-09-04)
- Pass the proxy protocol information at earlier stage to main process,
to allow the correct information to be passed at the connect script
and occtl. Reported by Niels Peen.
- Added the IP_REAL_LOCAL environment variable to scripts. This passes
the local IP the client connected to.
- The PAM accounting method was dropped as there was no practical
usage of it, the way it was implemented.
- When assigning IPv6 addresses use the whole available netmask.
- occtl: Print the local IP the client connected to, with the client
- occtl: Print the configured for the client split-dns domains.
The current release is available at:
The VPN server's web-site is at:
More information about the openconnect-devel