Unable to compile dtls.c file on master branch

Kamil Skowron emanuel1989 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:38:18 PDT 2015

Hi,

I tried to compile newest master branch and this failed with error:

  CC       libopenconnect_la-dtls.lo
dtls.c: In function 'dtls_try_handshake':
dtls.c:341:3: error: 'c' undeclared (first use in this function)
   c = openconnect_get_dtls_compression(vpninfo);
   ^
dtls.c:341:3: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in
make[2]: *** [libopenconnect_la-dtls.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/emanuel/openconnect'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/emanuel/openconnect'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I believe that this could be fixed by adding something along below
line dtls.c:334 file
const char *c = NULL;

Sorry that I didn't proposed the change via git - I don't know what's
your pull request flow.

Thanks in advance,

Kamil Skowron