libp11-kit0

Edwards, Kristofer kedwards at csum.edu
Thu Oct 1 08:55:37 PDT 2015

I am running into an issue if libp11-kit0 is above version 0.20.7-1
openconnect will no longer allow juniper connections.  It will go
through the entire process and show that it established the connection
but the resources are not available.

it shows the response of
Connected to HTTPS on vpn.myconnection.com
SSL negotiation with vpn.myconnection.com
Connected to HTTPS on vpn.myconnection.com
Connected tun0 as x.x.x.x, using SSL
ESP session established with server

drop to command line attempt connection to my workstation and it will
not resolve nor ping.

Rollback the libp11-kit0 version to 0.20.7-1 and everything is working
as normal.