Juniper SSL VPN support

Olda Bartunek olda at cvut.cz
Thu Mar 26 13:10:24 PDT 2015

David Woodhouse <dwmw2 <at> infradead.org> writes:

> Oops, please git pull and try again.

Ok, so with updated main.c I moved a bit. Windows client is able to
authenticate, even get configuration so tunnel looks to be up but packets do
not flow. With --verbose everything looks same (of course except TAP driver
and vpnc-script-win output) till end of message "ESP session established
with server" where Linux client just repeating "Send ESP probes for DPD" but
Windows client repeating following discard:
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 1
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 2
 0000: 21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 2f 01 00 00 00 01 00
 0010: 00 00 00 00 00 0d 00 06 00 00 00 07 00 01 00 00
 0020: 00 01 01
 Send ESP probes for DPD
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 3
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 4
 Send ESP probes for DPD
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 5
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 6
 Send ESP probes for DPD
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 7
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 8
 Send ESP probes for DPD
 Discarding replayed ESP packet with seq 9

As environment is same and with Linux packet flow is ok (can ping host over
tunnel) I assume that there is another "difference"...
If needed I can provide more info/debug...
--
O.