Juniper SSL-VPN support

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jan 21 07:01:46 PST 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-21 at 15:49 +0100, Thomas Meyer wrote:
> I think the VPN used in my company is part of the Juniper Secure Access
> series, and seems to be sometimes called Juniper SSL-VPN, sometimes it
> is mentioned as IVE. The latest version seems to be called Pulse Connect
> Secure...

That sounds like the one.

At http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect-juniper.git you'll
find a fairly hastily thrown together implementation of the Juniper
protocol.

It is enough to handle simple authentication setups, and to pass traffic
over a TCP connection. It would be interesting to know if it works for
you. Just build it and run './openconnect $SERVERURL'.

Add '-v -v --dump-http-traffic' and mail me the output, if it doesn't
work. Which to be fair is fairly likely at this point. You might want to
edit your password out of the log you send — but then again, I could do
with an account somewhere that I can use for testing myself :)

Also, if you are interested in testing things then joining the IRC
channel which I've created at irc://irc.freenode.net/#openconnect might
be useful.

Thanks.