AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (ACSMC) failed to connect to ocserv with certificate

tefeng tefeng.em at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:05:15 PST 2015

Thanks for your quick reply.

The 'profile.xml' was copied from the sample directory 'doc' without any
changes.  This time I modified it on server side as you demonstrated,
and also added custom OID value in client certificate's "Properties -
Extended Validation" dialog on win7. But it still doesn't work with same
error in log file.

Then I tried 'openconnect-gui' and selected the client certificate in
setting windows.  It seems OK except for the repeated prompt "DTLS
handshake failed: Resource temporarily unavailble, try again".  Thanks.

regards,
tefeng