CSD use and impossible to connect (Linux)

Fromzy fromzy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:45:05 PST 2015

> On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 7:46 AM, Fromzy <fromzy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that's it.  Mine was a couple hundred lines long too.  It's
> mostly unused; the client sends "everything" and the server picks and
> chooses what to look at.
>
> You can start by using the CSD wrapper script to POST that entire
> output from openconnect, and if that works, try cutting it in half
> each time until you find that it's rejecting logins.  That will let
> you narrow down the parts that are really needed.  The
> endpoint.policy.location line is probably mandatory (for me that's the
> only part it cared about).

THAT WORKS !!!
I thank you SO MUCH for your precious help !!! I still need to narrow
down endpoint parameters, but I can now connect with my Linux system
;)

I do not understand why openconnect ask twice for my user/password. I
better understand now why David asked me this at the beginning

Thanks again a lot !

--
Fromzy