CSD use and impossible to connect (Linux)

Fromzy fromzy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:25:37 PST 2015

Thanks David.
I have posted my cstub log on pastebin : http://pastebin.com/ayVmRtPq
But the output is blaming the prelogin that failed. Nothing more
explicit. I also posted libcsd.log : http://pastebin.com/kpzJ5bJ3 and
cscan.log : http://pastebin.com/MFiM7U5A

cscan.log seems to deliver more infos and seems to complains about permissions :

[Sat Jan 03 21:09:08.249 2015][cscan][all][parse_config] Logging level
directive (error) received from headend
[Sat Jan 03 21:09:08.250 2015][cscan][all][parse_config] Logging level
set to the minimum permissible (warn)
[Sat Jan 03 21:09:08.250 2015][cscan][warn][parse_prelogin] prelogin denied!

I have used the wrapper from here :
https://gist.github.com/l0ki000/56845c00fd2a0e76d688#file-csd-wrapper-sh

Thanks

--