IPv6 in AnyConnect for iOS

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jan 1 08:26:00 PST 2015

On Tue, 2014-12-30 at 15:58 +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> That seems like yet another reason for an openconnect port to that
> platform.

Why not? It's the only major platform we don't already support, isn't
it? And I think LGPL is acceptable in the App Store, just not GPL?

These make interesting reading:
http://blog.michael.kuron-germany.de/2010/09/ios-4-1-undocumented-vpn-api-used-by-cisco-anyconnect/
http://blog.michael.kuron-germany.de/2013/01/openvpn-for-ios/

The latter seems to say that the network interface is utun, for which I
already added support quite recently:
http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/commitdiff/898246b2

Would anyone be interested in actually doing the port?

(I've added Michael, the author of the above links, to Bcc in case he's
interested. Thanks for the above information, btw).