Connecting with Linux when the CSD is available

Antonio Borneo borneo.antonio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 23:56:32 PST 2015

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Andrew Falk <falk0069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Antonio,
>
> I completely buy that the admins got lazy and just removed the binary.  Here is the complete output with the company name scrubbed:
>
> falkand at lubuntu1510:~$ openconnect --csd-user=$USER  -v --no-cert-check --no-xmlpost --csd-wrapper=/etc/csd-wrapper.sh vpn.company.com/trusted

Andy,

you should run it again with option --dump-http-traffic
Then post only the lines that contains something like this (real dump,
just indented):
<csd
  stuburl="/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/inst.exe"
  preloginurl="/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/cache.jar"
  preloginname="CSDPreLogin"
  starturl="/CACHE/sdesktop/install/result.htm"
  waiturl="/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html"
/>
<csdMac
  stuburl="/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/sfinst"
  starturl="/CACHE/sdesktop/install/result.htm"
  waiturl="/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html"
/>
<csdLinux
  stuburl="/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/sfinst"
  starturl="/CACHE/sdesktop/install/result.htm"
  waiturl="/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html"
/>

In my case above, "sfinst" is a shell script used for both Mac and Linux.

Antonio