oscserv error: "could not determine the owner of received UDP packet"

İsmail Dönmez ismail at donmez.ws
Sat Nov 15 07:19:02 PST 2014

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
> An untested patch for openconnect follows. Would that Ismail fix the
> issue you notice?

Testing the patch now, but...

> (in an unrelated issue for some reason DPD detection here didn't work
> for DTLS which didn't try to reconnect - I don't know if Ismail has the
> output of openconnect)

I don't have the openconnect logs BUT it said DPD detected and
reconnect, this is when the ocserv sets up the second connection and
at this point everything goes berserk.

Though, this time I'll save openconnect logs too.

Regards,
ismail