Openconnect no-xmlpost

Peter Magnusson pet.magnusson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:51:51 PST 2014

Yea, this also interesting. When i try with --no-http-keepalive i
cannot connect at all and i get the behavior of the second run but all
the time.

Without --no-http-keepalive i can wait for two minutes and then i am
able to connect again buth with --no-http-keepalive i cannot connect
regardless of how long i wait (well atleast far more then 2 minutes).
It actually doesnt even work when i set --no-xmlpost flag.