How to make configure script look for gnutls3?

Stuart Henderson stu at spacehopper.org
Mon Mar 31 10:37:24 EDT 2014

On 2014/03/31 10:14, Tony Zhou wrote:
> I copied the include folder to src folder and it gives another compilation
> error.

Pasting in the actual command lines and error messages might help.

> Guess ocserv is just not ready for *BSD yet. :-)

As far as OpenBSD goes, it needs a few headers adding to get it to compile.
Last time I looked at this I couldn't get compilation to finish at all, but
I've just re-tested with 0.3.2 and it does compile with just these additions,
but I haven't tested running it yet.

sys/uio.h is needed in common.c, main-misc.c, worker-misc.c

limits.h is needed in a few places for _POSIX_PATH_MAX

sys/wait.h is needed for WEXITSTATUS, WIFEXITED in route-add.c