How to make configure script look for gnutls3?

Tony Zhou tonytzhou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:50:43 EDT 2014

Hi Nikos,

Thanks for the correction. I didn't use the correct syntax previously;
the correct form in gnutls3.pc was

LIBGNUTLS_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib/gnutls3 -lgnutls"
LIBGNUTLS_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include/gnutls3"

However, make still complains about missing "gnutls/gnutls.h". I guess
there's some intrinsic error in that pkg-conf file probably, since I've
tried to make a copy of that file named gnutls.pc (so that pkg-config
can find it), but the compiler still has the same error.

Thanks,
TZ