回复:Re:Re:RE:RE:problemaboutopenconnect6.0 Windows client

飞翔 1152172779 at qq.com
Wed Jul 30 03:40:55 PDT 2014

Hi,

   At this time,I have used the ‘-v -v’ parameters,and redirected  the stderr and  stdout to the log file.
   The out_after.log shows the result with  this patch.
   The out_before.log shows the result without  this patch.

> That's expected. The MTU should still be 1337, but now OpenConnect
> should be prepared to accept a larger buffer from the tun device. It
> looks like the tun device is sending packets larger than the configured
> MTU.

   Ok,I see.

> >      I have try it again, when the errors occur,It will continue to work until  I  stop it by manual(Ctrl+C).
> >      The mylog_After.txt and mylog_Before.txt show the result with  "-v".

> I don't see any packets being transferred in those logs, and I don't see
> any of the errors. Did you need to run it for longer? Or perhaps you
> need '-v -v' on the command line; sorry, that changed recently.

   At this time,I have test it for some minutes.

> >      I use  one  screen capture of error_after.jpg  because that  the
> > result with  "-v"  in the log file does not show the same error prompt
> > as  the end of the error_after.jpg

> Do you need to redirect stderr to the file as well as stdout?

     yes,I have redirect it and I have find some "failed" in the out_before.log and "error" in the out_after.log.
     I had used the VPN tunnel for some minutes for test.

     In addition to say ,I have modyfied the port "443" to "444" both in the client and in  the ocserv.
     But I don't think this will affect it. On Windodws 7,there is no the same phenomenon as On XP.